[SCA-Dance] "Drive the Cold Winter Away"

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Thu Feb 19 01:34:51 EST 2015

I can report that my local ECD group danced Hole in the Head in the
run up to their annual Playford Ball, and after I tried doing it with
Minuet steps, just to keep my head from exploding, I was pleased that
one of the other dance masters present approached me afterwards and
wondered where I'd learned baroque dance. :-) I retaliated by asking
if his Regency group ever danced with the right steps! (zing!) (All in
good fun! He wished they could do it that way. He agrees with me that
using the right steps is an important part of every dance genre.)

-- Gregory