[SCA-Dance] Are you on Facebook?

Monica Hultin mhultin at mymts.net
Sun Nov 23 17:47:23 EST 2014

I'm on both.

I find if you reply all, both the sender and the sca-dance pops up and one
can choose.

At the moment, I think this message has only one reponse on it, (I randomly
picked one from Patches).  Please let me know it more show up.

I'm happy to keep both as facebook has a bad habit of not always forwarding
posting, or at least no in a timely fashion.

Monica