[SCA-Dance] Fwd: Dancing at non-dance events

Yves yves.de.fortanier at comcast.net
Tue Jan 21 12:17:32 EST 2014

A success story for you. Stewards for a shire event wanted dancing and contacted me. I ended up doing a three-hour afternoon class indoors and a three-hour revel outdoors (in a pleasant spring evening) and peaked at about two dozen dancers for both and did about twenty dances during each.

I think this was and is very atypical for Meridies for any event besides Saltare...

Surely it was easier to make this happen at a non-Progress, non-collegium event.

Yves