[SCA-Dance] Annual Dance Events List

Elaine Cohen elainecohen11 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 10:57:21 EST 2014

In the Midrealm, Crystal Ball (in the Barony of Shattered Crystal, near
Saint Louis, MO), is held in November. Crystal Ball 31 will be on November
8, 2014.  Last year's event information is still up on their web site, if
you want to see what it's like -
http://www.shatteredcrystal.org/crystalball30/

My local barony hosts Terpsichore at the Tower, which is an annual Spring
event (late March or April), in Saline Michigan.  Terpsichore 20 will be on
March 29, 2014.  http://www.cynnabar.org/terpsichore/

(I get this list in digest form, so my apologies for duplicate posting if
someone has already mentioned these - I haven't seen it yet)

Yay, dance events!
Alina