[SCA-Dance] Music for Petite Rose, The Health, Glory of the West?

Charlene C charlene281 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 14:54:36 EDT 2014

This 2-CD set was originally published as four LPs in the 1975-1980;
there are two bands, Orange & Blue and The Ranchers. The Whirligig
[Woodicock] version I hear most often in the SCA is from this
collection. The Barony has two of the LPs and I had converted them to
mp3s. I was SO thrilled when I found the CDs. It's for sale here:

http://folkshop.efdss.org/CDs/English+Dancing+Master+CD.html
£16 / US$26 + shipping

http://www.aads.be/order.php?id=EFDSS%209
EURO 19 / US$26 + shipping

If several people want a copy, you can probably save on shipping by
doing a group order. I've done that with SCA friends ordering books
and CDs. Sometimes you can even get a volume discount price. I once
got a dozen books at $75/ea that were selling in the US for $100/ea.

--Perronnelle