[SCA-Dance] Step Spritely 2013 - Yay Dancing!

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Fri Nov 30 10:06:51 EST 2012

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012, David Learmonth <david.a.learmonth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Feb 9, 2013, 10 am until LATE  (2 or 3 am)
> http://steps.gyges.org/
> http://www.facebook.com/events/178074902330759/
>
> And for MORE dancing, Sunday Feb 10:
> http://www.facebook.com/events/301389753304235/
> With plans for a special 15th Century Italian workshop by Rosina!

With URLs, a little description is nice ...

Step Spritely is an SCA event scheduled for February 9, 2013, in
Mississauga, Ontario, about a 20 minute drive from Toronto's airport.

"Join us for a full day of Mediaeval and Renaissance Dance Classes for
everyone, both Social and Performance.  We also have classes for
musicians and those with an academic interest in Early Dance."

Classes during the day and the clothing need not be medieval, but
medieval clothing for the ball.  The dancing on the 10th is a
continuation of the event, "likely be a focused 15th Century dance
workshop".  No site fee.  The group is the Canton of Vest Yorvik.  The
announcement on Ealdormere's calendar page just points at the above
URL.

Danielis Lincolinum
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com