[SCA-Dance] KWDS Websites

Justin du coeur jducoeur at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 09:26:39 EDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 1:27 AM, David Learmonth <david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Anyway, just thought I would mention it.  It isn't fancy right now, but
> Gwommy and I have been digging up old KWDS info, and so I just thought that
> people might be amused to click through the links we have on there right
> now, to see some of the pages from previous KWDSes, or what still remains
> of them.  In particular, we've found an Archive of the First One from New
> Orleans in 1997:
>

> http://web.archive.org/web/19970216064238/http://bham.net/sca/dance-symposium.html

A reminder, once again, of why donations to The Wayback Machine are always
in order.  archive.org is one of the most underappreciated tools on the Net.

That does bring back memories -- KWDS I was a lovely time (even if the GIF
on the front page is now vertigo-inducing due to faster modern web
browsers).  I'll have to dust off that reconstruction workshop and run it
again sometime; maybe at next years Symposium.

Anyway, thanks for setting this up!  Having a central organizing site for
KWDS (with an easy to remember URL) should be quite helpful...