[SCA-Dance] Documenting Argeers for an A&S competition

Stephen Kiefert lanhamlaw at att.net
Tue Jan 24 02:08:25 EST 2012

I have heard from someone who was there when the SCA was getting more organized
(i.e. California in the 60s) that they specifically wanted to include Playford
1651 dances.  She said another reason they used 1650 was because that was as
early as they could find kilts, which they also wanted to include.

Stefan of Cambion