[SCA-Dance] Last Call for Teachers is this Sunday, January 15, for KWDMS 9 (Columbus, Ohio; June 21-24, 2012)

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed Jan 11 16:21:18 EST 2012

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012, Felice Debbage <felicedebbage at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just wanted to send out a final reminder that the deadline is approaching
> for teaching at KWDMS 9 ...

Do you have any particular needs or suggestions?  For instance, do you
expect general new dancers to come in from the area or the kingdom?
If so, then there might be a need for people to teach beginner classes
-- but from if I remember aright last year's fee, that might keep out
casual attendees.

Danel de Lyncoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com