[SCA-Dance] ADMIN: Advice on how to proceed

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:52:57 EST 2012

I might be interested to actually see some of those messages that are
targeted advertisements toward historical music and dance, especially if it
regards new early music shops, specialty manufacturers, or if there are new
discounts available.  Perhaps a one liner from the moderator, that URL.com
has contacted list FOR X, and we can choose whether or not to follow the
link.

Brandubh