[SCA-Dance] to darius et al

Niki janeeve2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 17:41:55 EST 2012

Hi there,

My email can't handle the long attachment. But this is re the vanity press thread.

1. The one sent out to Darius,myself and many other affiliated with Pennsic university received Spam. The blast email likely latched onto the tag "university" and sent from there.

2. There is nothing wrong with self publishing or vanity press. I should know, I self published my novella. In addition,  I know many academics who have had to self publish their research in recent years.

If anybody would like more info in either, please feel free to contact me offlist.

Lady Jane milford.
Historicaldancer(at)gmail(dot)com