[SCA-Dance] Teachers for Terpsichore at the Tower XIX, April 6, 2013 (Saline, MI) (2nd Try)

Elaine Cohen elainec at comcast.net
Thu Dec 13 11:24:27 EST 2012

Greetings Dancers!

Terpsichore at the Tower XIX is scheduled for April 6, 2013 (with
evening activities on April 5), at the Church in Saline it has been at
the last few years.  (Seehttp://cynnabar.org/events/terpsichore  for
details.)  I am organizing the European dance classes and ball this
year, and I'm looking for European dance teachers.

If you would like to teach a class, please contact me and let me know
the name of your class, the dances you will teach/description of what
you will teach, and your full SCA name for purposes of listing you on
the class schedule. The source and date of your dances would also be
appreciated.  If your class will take longer than a one hour period,
please let me know that too. Eventually (by the end of February), I'll
need the cheat sheet notes for the dances for inclusion in the dance
booklet, or corrections/updates to what is already in the book if
applicable.

Questions about the event are also welcome.  Many thanks!

Yay, dance event:)
Alina