[SCA-Dance] re: KWDMS X

Rachel/Judith judithsca at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 12:15:43 EDT 2012

Really sorry to hear that - we have an amazing castle for Drachenwald's 20 Year celebration, with professional live music, two balls and dance classes all throughout, not to mention the attendant pageantry and spectacle! Would be a good opportunity for people to take a vacation in Germany and hit an amazing SCA event...

Judith