[SCA-Dance] Dancing on the Amazing Race

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 03:49:55 EST 2011

I just thought this might be of interest / fun to watch.  For those
familiar with "The Amazing Race", they have various tasks to complete in
each city, and for a first time, they are in Copenhagen, Denmark, having to
learn and perform a Medieval dance.  (I think it looks like 16th Century
Italian to me, but not a specific dance, just something improvised /
choreographed, that they then had to learn).

Here is the main clip.  The dancing starts a few minutes in:

http://watch.ctv.ca/#clip567461

And in case it doesn't work, it is the episode from this past Sunday, Nov
13.   Ep. 1908

Pretty cool building, costumes, and music.  Enjoy!

Darius

P.S.  Ooh, the episode further includes churning butter, and racing /
coursing Bunnies!

P.P.S.  For friends in the US, here is a link that should work better
(you'll just have to skip through part of the episode to get to the
dancing):
http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/video/2166747898/the-amazing-race-ep-8-super-shady