[SCA-Dance] pennsicdance: Help with the Dance Floor

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 05:51:43 EDT 2011

Good morning Dancers!

Firstly, sorry to bombard you with messages.  I've been meaning to send a
few, so I'll probably post them shortly.  (people were wondering about my
kwds classes, and since I didn't have notes at the time, I figured I give
some info).

But as for this email, I just wanted to alert the lists that I'll be working
on the Dance Floor again this year, and that I could certainly use a few
hands.

IF people happen to be around and available on Sunday (July 31), I'll
probably try to get the first few rows set up, which is slow, relaxed,
fiddly work to get it all nice and square.

I'll start in the cooler time of the morning.  Probably around 9 or 10 am.
 Please feel free to drop by if you are available!  Or, if you don't see me,
I'll be borrowing Gwommy's Purple tent this year, which should be visible in
the block next to the dance tent.  (Gwommy will be around, just
unfortunately not the whole 2 weeks)

If I don't have people around, or if there are delays, I'll certainly start
by Monday morning.  So any help then would be appreciated!

And Tuesday morning, for whatever we still need to do, which may be the main
body of work, so we could use some people lifting boards.

Thanks everyone!  See you soon!