[SCA-Dance] Sca-dance Hosting KWDS in Germany

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 19:24:23 EDT 2011

I would come, but only if it were in the summer. There's a reason airfares are
more expensive in the summer-- that's when people can travel.

Note that things are set for 2012 in Columbus, Ohio. A European bid would have
to be for 2013 or later. Because of the extra planning involved in going to
Germany, I would say bid for 2014 or later.

--Urraca