[SCA-Dance] Dancing in a 14th c. City Hall (Academia della Danza) website open for reservations...

Rachel/Judith judithsca at aol.com
Thu Jan 20 05:44:04 EST 2011

Salvete!
    Have you ever wanted to attend a medieval/Renaissance ball in the actual place where they were held 600 years ago? Now is your chance! For the weekend of March 11-13, we have rented the medievally luxurious great halls in the picturesque city of Miltenberg, Germany. We have professional musicians, skilled, knowledgeable teachers, and a talented head cook. Everything is ready to cast a magic spell that will transport you back to terpsichorean revels of days gone by.
     As an added incentive, Airlines are currently offering reduced fares for this time to fly from the States to Frankfurt. AND: If you wish to turn a weekend event into a longer European vacation, please contact me about arranging crash space with local SCAdians who are happy to host visitors from foreign lands!

Hope to see many of you there!
Judith

http://www.knightscrossing.org/html/misc/Academia_2011.php