[SCA-Dance] Powered speakers

Ginevra Boscoli ginevra.boscoli at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 11:51:57 EDT 2011

I just picked up a Block Rocker, and while it is heavy, it has the benefit of wheels and a retractable handle like a rolling suitcase. It will also charge iPods during playback, which is a huge plus in my book.

I haven't yet had the opportunity to try it out to test the sound projection, but I like that it comes with a microphone so can be used as a general loudspeaker at demos where we might be competing with the noise of other groups.

Ginevra Boscoli