[SCA-Dance] Encoding?

Dani Zweig dani at pobox.com
Sun Aug 28 15:18:07 EDT 2011

Use 192 or better, because you never know when you'll want to move them to a
better system or use them in a place where the difference is noticeable or
make copies for someone else - at which point saving a bit of time and a bit
of storage will look like a false economy.

We experimented at home, and determined that the difference between 128 and
192 was fairly noticeable, but the difference between 192 and 256 only
mattered in specialized circumstances.

- Dani