[SCA-Dance] Shameless plug-Northshield dance event

Donna lgp477 at up.net
Tue Oct 19 16:52:03 EDT 2010

Things are moving apace for the north country's premier dance event of the
fall!  The leaves are fading, but there's still time to enjoy the fine
autumn weather in the company of good folks!  Thanks to all the wonderful
guest teachers who have kindly agreed to share their substantial skill.
Right now we have a full roster of classes including English Country
dancing, basic French/Italian Renaissance, beginning Highland dance, morris
dance, as well as the galliard for as many as will (or are still standing)!
(We would be delighted to have a Middle Eastern track if a teacher is
available.)  Potluck feast and masked ball in the evening...best of all,
there's no site fee and crash space is still available!  Mark your calendars
- Saturday, October 30 in the Shire of Mistig Waetru!
http://www.northshield.org/Events/EventAd.aspx?ID=702
Cheers and yay dancing!

Freydís in tryggva Sigurðardóttir

unrepentant autocrat, &c. &c.

Eastern Regional Deputy Seneschal

Kingdom of Northshield

--
O wonderful, wonderful! And most wonderful wonderful! And yet again
wonderful! And after that out of all whooping. - As You Like It