[SCA-Dance] Some images from MSEng 1356

Aaron Macks upelluri at gmail.com
Tue May 11 18:33:13 EDT 2010

Take 2, I had apparently skipped pp 50-51 in the last batch(thanks to
Dafydd for noticing), so all the numbers were shifted down 2.  The real
50-51 are uploaded, meaning that NOW everything is uploaded, and the
document ends with page 66.

I did a quick visual scan of the rest of the MS, and there are several
pages in what appears to be the same hand titled "Songs" and several
other pages in the same hand which I couldn't identify easily...

Since there was interest I uploaded the page following the last page of
dances, p. 67.

GunDormr