[SCA-Dance] dance floor details

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Mon May 10 01:06:22 EDT 2010

I'll get copies of the older floor docs, and the updated version I've been
working on, done this month, and will make them available to all.  (well,
mostly finished anyway, as I think there might be a few pictures and things
we'll want to insert, which we may need to acquire at Pennsic this year)

Darius

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 9:02 PM, <flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu<flip%2B at andrew.cmu.edu>