[SCA-Dance] Some images from MSEng 1356

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Wed May 5 19:06:18 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 03:16:48PM -0400, White, John wrote:

> I'd like to show off my latest project, which couldn't possibly
> have happened without Gundormr's efforts posting up to page 35 of
> his scans of this manuscript.

Dafydd,

I think it looks great. I don't think there's any need to keep my
small transcription separate; you've obviously transcended its
usefulness, and I'd be happy if you just had a little thank you for me
in the credits. Emma may well feel the same way.

I would suggest that you keep some of the abbreviations as abbreviations,
i.e. y^e. That's the way most professionals do transcriptions.

Next step... compare your transcription to what Carol Marsh says about
the manuscript in her article? And recruit some people to serve as
proofreaders...

-- Gregory