[SCA-Dance] War Branle Music tempo question...

Mikuláš migulas at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 06:48:55 EDT 2010

It's just a flourish, not  too deliberate I would say... There's
nothing suggesting that in the text.

In our interpretation we try to be very strict in going only sideways
(no walking there and back again), it works just fine, you just have
to keep the steps quite small and well marked.

Otherwise I can only agree with Monica. Well explained ;)

Mikuláš