[SCA-Dance] [sca-dance] NEW - Alternate source for ECD

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Tue Mar 2 20:49:36 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 11:51:26AM -0500, sarah scroggie wrote:

>      The other day I was doing my semi-regular search for new Gresley Dance
> articles when I came across the name Carol Marsh, in association with a
> manuscript known either as the "Pattricke Manuscript" or the "Lovelace
> Manuscript" .

This is a great find! Thanks for sharing it.

It's also cited in Jennifer Nevile's _Dance, spectacle, and the body
politick_, which sits on my shelf unread.

I hear that the Carolingians are looking for someone who can look at
the microfilm. Harvard is a bit strict about letting people into their
library.

-- Gregory