[SCA-Dance] generic header

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 22:47:54 EDT 2010

Parking at the Indiana Memorial Union is in pay lots.  People staying in the hotel park free at the Union.  At present rates, attendees, including persons staying in a dorm, would pay a maximum of $10 per day to park at the Union.  Persons staying in a dorm could park free at the dorm lot, but not at the Union.  The Union is at the edge of campus, and a small amount of curb parking would be available on streets west of the Union.

--Urraca