[SCA-Dance] Gracca Amorosa video

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 12:02:57 EDT 2010

I put another renaissance dance "how to" video on YouTube.  This one is "how to Dance Gracca Amorosa".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rea1ecB_Ck

I know these videos aren't very good, but I've tried to follow Carol Teten's method of breaking up the dance into small bits, rather than just filming people dancing.  If this is helpful, perhaps other people could try producing videos like this. There isn't much in the way of instructional, rather than performance renaissance dance videos. Gracca seems to be one of the dances most frequently requested to be taught, so I hope this will be useful.

--Urraca