[SCA-Dance] [sca-dance] Status of an illo?

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Mon Feb 1 00:56:43 EST 2010

I would like a cover illustration for a cheat-sheet booklet for an
upcoming ball.  The top illo at
<http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/lod/vol2/il_solazzo.html>
looks like a lot of fun.  It is labelled

    Figures from Music in the Garden of Delight (Illus. in McGee,
    Medieval Instrumental Dances)

I can't tell from that, though, whether it's a medieval illustration,
or done by McGee or another modern person.  Anyone have the source to
know?

Or anyone have contact info for the author of this Letter of Dance
author?  It says Leah di Estera, and
<http://www.aeheralds.net/precedence/> says that that's Lia di Padova,
a Laurel, and a bibliography suggests that she's m.k.a. Deborah
Rochefort, but I can't find an e-mail address.

Danyll de Lyncoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com