[SCA-Dance] lyrics for vito fi cholino/voltate in ca rosina

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 11:30:27 EDT 2010

Barbara Sparti has lyrics for Voltate in ca Rosina.  I gather that the repeat
structure for the dance is different enough from the song that only the refrain
can be sung while dancing, which she had us do at a workshop many years ago.
Very appropriately for the choreography, the words mean something like, "Hey,
turn around pretty Rosina, because Giannol wants to talk to you."

"Da voltati in ça e do bella Rosina, che Giannol ti vol parlare."

--Urraca