[SCA-Dance] SCA Created Dances

Michael L. Squires mikes at siralan.org
Thu Apr 29 13:30:51 EDT 2010

When I left Mynydd Seren in 1984 I don't remember doing palming; it
was part of the dance when I returned in 1990, at least among some
dancers.  The source is obviously the Manschafte, which was still
being danced at the time.  I know I started inserting reverences
into some of the passages because the music left too much empty
space after the steps were completed; this happened before 1984.

Alan Culross