[SCA-Dance] SCA Created Dances

Jehan Lutenier SCAlutenist at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 13:16:18 EDT 2010

The Ivy Alman is a dance created by Lady Morrigan Annwyn, once of the Barony of Iron Mountain here in Meridies.  Although it's popularity has waned over the years, it is still performed.  As I recall, the music is from Michael Praetorius' Terpsichore.

Iohann se pipere
Sable, a gyron argent
Ars Longa Vita Brevis (art endures, life ends)