[SCA-Dance] SCA Created Dances

Mary Railing mrailing2 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 18:40:43 EDT 2010

How about posting a list of the ones you already know about?  Then instead of everyone sending you duplicates, we could add ones you don't already have.  How inclusive are you trying to be?  Many choreographies have been created and forgotten over the years.  Are you looking for SCA choreographies that people really do dance at events, or are you trying to get a count of how many dances Scadians have ever choreographed, or what?

--Urraca