[SCA-Dance] Torneo Armoroso

Felice Debbage felicedebbage at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 13:44:09 EDT 2009

Hi Lynnaea,

Yeah, the one in the Terp book is not the one we used to do at
Madrigal Dinner at Wright State University. The Terp Book one is from
Il Ballarino, by Caroso. The one you and I both know is from Negri's
work. I've never seen a written reconstruction for it though, either
on the internet, or in a printed volume. You could probably easily
reconstruct the dance by finding Negri's book, though, since you
already know the gist of it.

I miss doing this dance. Good times!

Felice