[SCA-Dance] Not a Known World Dance

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 15:49:54 EDT 2009

Ah, well, if you speak with him, I'm not sure if he will get into details
around our current event and why it had setbacks.  (I was hoping not to
worry about them again, or to bring any negativity before our event, since I
know it is going to be great).  And I'm not sure what the current vibe will
be.

But our main issues were more with local conflicts (event scheduling and
such), and then just general slow downs due to life and such, that
propogated into general delays that didn't help us at the corporate level,
or the kingdom level.  Other than that, I wasn't privy to everything that
was happening on their ends of things.

But that was just why I learned from it just that if we can avoid the
delays, then things should be alright.  Though some things you can't always
plan for.

(can you tell that I am just trying to defend myself a bit.  I didn't feel
it was all my fault.  But last things I heard from the non-dance side of
things, they seem to just be blaming me for being late, even though we had
an event conflict that wouldn't resolve that set us way back in planning,
and almost shut us down.  (and is still conflicting, unfortunately))  But
our attendance is looking good regardless, and I think all the dancers will
have a wonderful time.  :)

Now back to work for me.  We're going to try to get everyone an actual class
schedule shortly.
Darius