[SCA-Dance] Known World reconstruction list discussion

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 05:13:26 EDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 12:48 PM,
peregrine.lp at juno.com<peregrine.lp at juno.com> wrote:
> I'm for keeping those sorts of discussions on this list. We do have too many lists. Volume on this list is not currently excessive. When discourse gets snarky the "delete" key works well enough.

The object to do catch any snark before it hurts the feelings of or
discourages a dancer or choreographer.  Part of the discussion was on
how to encourage people to get feedback before letting questionable
dances out into the wild.  Being snarked at doesn't do much for that
goal.

--Perronnelle

--
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity.  -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe