[SCA-Dance] Fw: Help with some Itailian Dances

John Farmer sonic123456 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 11:47:52 EDT 2009

I must say that I am new enough to the SCA that I don't know what's danced throughout Artemisia, I only know what we dance in the Barony of Arn Hold.  We haven't done most of these dances.  That's why I'm needing help to learn these dances.  We are discussing the idea of having a Venetian Ball for our Masked Ball next January and these are the dances we are looking at having for the Ball.  We don't have anyone in Arn Hold that knows these dances, so I am having to learn them from any source I can find.  I have the dance steps, but no music and I have never seen them done, so I don't know if I'm performing the steps properly.  Thank you all for your help so far, you've been a great help.  Any other videos or information about this would be very much appreciated.

Eadric Hameresmithe