[SCA-Dance] KWDS class help

Beth Gurzler bgdeonna at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 4 19:19:52 EDT 2009

Hello all,

   As we get closer to the most anticipated KWDS, I'd like to solicit the aid of any that are teaching or will be attending.  I'm teaching a class  in which I'd like to incorporate dances representative of all kingdoms and not just my little corner of the world.  Therefore, if there is a favorite dance that is common in your area, send me a title, especially if you are teaching it at KWDS.  It is best if the dance has specific music associated with it.  If it does not, then I will have to figure out how deal with it.

Hope you have made your plans.  I'm looking forward to dancing. See you there.