[SCA-Dance] Mundane Songs for Medieval/Renaissance Dances

Lindsy Fish bluesunfish at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 17:20:09 EST 2008

Hello All!
  I've been looking for a list of some of the mundane songs that go with Medieval/Renaissance dances and have been so far unsuccessful.  Can anyone help me with this?  I want to do this as a surprise for the dancers in my shire.

                        "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
                   S. G. Tallentyre, The Friends of Voltaire

 All new Yahoo! Mail -