[SCA-Dance] Quadran Pavan

Annikki Raiford annikki at comcast.net
Wed Feb 13 13:18:34 EST 2008

From: rwalla at comcast.net
> The earlier dances served as a foundation for the later ones. Making the earlier

Ain't it nifty?

We did something like this at Terpsichore at the Tower, progressing from one to the next to the next, and so on.  There were cheat sheets that served as reminders.  Quadran was cut a bit by our live musicians to make it less mind-numbingly long.  Even folks who generally don't dance much were able to get in on it.  The floor was PACKED.  So super-cool. ;)

Someday I need to make a fan with reminders of the step sequences of the Inns of Court dances on it.

Adele