[SCA-Dance] Compass Rose

rwalla at comcast.net rwalla at comcast.net
Tue Feb 12 12:40:10 EST 2008

If you'd like to collborate on designing a dance to resemble a compass rose, let me know and we'll go offlist. (I can't tell if you go by Catriona or the S-word at the beginning with the accented characters that the email daemons ate.)

Yves
(who thinks he can help with the design such a choreography)

p.s. nice quote from Tin Man