[SCA-Dance] Greetings and question

flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Feb 7 14:06:09 EST 2008

"Catriona A. Morganosa" <catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com> writes:
>Thank you. Do you use a specific website for dance notation and sheet music?
>Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP
>"They can gnaw a man in half in 30 seconds."
>"Ew! Who times that?"

Please remember to "reply to all" when responding to a sca-dance post that should
be directed to the entire audience.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=playford+dance
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=playford+dance+music
should get you started.

Years ago i transcribed most of it:
http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~flip/contrib/dance/playford.html
it very likely has some errors in transcription.

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/playford_1651/ is a facsimile
which will get you "music".
My original page has some music in ABC format... I know there are midi's out there.
you can probably get modern notation sheet music from them with some effort.

--
flip
Just on the border of your waking mind, There lies - Another time,