[SCA-Dance] Atlantian Twelfth Night dances

Jennifer Dobyns jendobyns at verizon.net
Fri Dec 5 23:24:02 EST 2008

Greetings,

I am trying to track down the list of dances that will be done at
Kingdom Twelfth Night in Atlantia.  So far, all anyone I know has
been able to find out is that there will be some dances from Arbeau
and some from Playford.  We have some new dancers in our barony who
would like to be able to learn these dances ahead of time.  If there
is anyone on this list who could give us more specific information,
we'd greatly appreciate it!

And before anyone asks, the person in our barony who is trying to get
us ready has asked the Atlantian dance list, but didn't get any more
info than I have already mentioned.  Which makes it hard to make the
most out of limited dance time.*G*

Thanks in advance!

Lady Genevieve D'Aubigne