[SCA-Dance] Sca-dance Digest, Vol 30, Issue 10

judithsca at aol.com judithsca at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 08:08:50 EDT 2008

Salvete!
    Alas, Sir Gerhardt only placed third in a round-robin tournament, but he enjoyed himself immensely,
?and there was much jolly, drunken dancing and revelry (including the Crown Prince) after the feast, so all is very well. :-)
    This year we are putting the beginning classes in the 2pm/3pm time slots.

<<Judith is probably gone to Drachenwald Crown (cross your fingers), so
let me take a stab at it: it'll be the usual 3pm/4pm time slots in the
dance tent.

-- Gregory>>