[SCA-Dance] Event dates

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 16:07:18 EDT 2007

Greetings!

I am working with two sets of folks putting together dance events for the
late Winter.  Debatable Lands, in Aethelmearc (Pittsburgh, PA) is putting
together an Academy of St Julian as a music and dance academy to happen in
March.

Another friend is putting together a dance event to happen in the
Northpass/Ostgardr region in the East (North New York City) in Feb to March.

My Questions for the list are who is planning dance events for Feb or March,
and on what weekends so we don't conflict.  I know Step Sprightly should be
in Feb, but what else do we have and when?

Brandubh