[SCA-Dance] Teachers Wanted for the 2nd Annual Snow Ball

Felice Debbage felicedebbage at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 14:32:40 EDT 2007

Greetings Dance Gurus,

     I'm seeking teachers for the 2nd Annual Snow Ball. The event will be
held December 8, 2007, in Athens, Ohio. Last year's event was a fabulous,
close-knit bonding experience, and we're hoping for a similar time this
year. Classes will need to be flexible-- we'll start out with one dance
track per hour, team-taught by two teachers, and if we have a plethora of
students, we can divide the hour into two classes. Any kind of dancing,
especially the unique sort, would be very much appreciated!

Hope to see you there!
Lady Felice Debbage
Dance Marshall