[SCA-Dance] Deadlines approaching: Known World Dance Symposium in An Tir, June 28 - July 1

Peter Durham trahaearn at msn.com
Tue May 29 20:34:03 EDT 2007

Greetings to the dancers of the Known World from Trahaearn!

Known World Dance Symposium is just a few weeks away! If you haven't yet
registered for the event or for our on-site lodging, now's the time to do
so: event pre-registration closes on June 15 (prices are $20 USD higher at
the door), and lodging registrations are due by June 7.

If you've been waffling on whether to attend, visit our web site at
http://kwds2007.earlydance.info/ and check out the event schedule and the
list of confirmed sessions.

Any questions? Write kwds.questions at earlydance.info.