[SCA-Dance] Survey of numbers attenindg KWDS in Drachenwald

Janelle Durham janelyn at msn.com
Mon May 7 00:19:55 EDT 2007

Hello
Trahaearn and I are willing to travel most anywhere for a Known world Dance
Symposium (including Ontario or Drachenwald) - it's a great excuse for a
vacation in someplace we might not otherwise go (we had a great time in New
Orleans, Texas, and Australia! And those of you who are travelling to
Seattle will discover what a truly amazing place it is: mountains and oceans
in short driving distance, lakes surround us; it's a city with a thriving
arts scene; and the highest percentage of college-educated folks anywhere
means all sorts of cultural activities are always available! We're also
pretty darn liberal and tolerant which makes for a pretty pleasant place to
be)
For those of you who would like to see a KWDS within easy driving distance
of your house... you can always offer to run one!
Janelyn