[SCA-Dance] KWDS 2007 early pre-reg deadline extended

Peter Durham trahaearn at msn.com
Sun Mar 4 17:07:41 EST 2007

Greetings to the dancers of the Known World from Master Trahaearn ap Ieuan!

The early pre-registration deadline for Known World Dance Symposium has been
extended to March 15, 2007. We had some problems with our kingdom dance
e-mail list in An Tir, and so both our first and reminder announcements
about pre-registration didn't make it out to much of the Kingdom. To make
things fair for everyone, after consulting with the branch and event
financial committees, we decided to extend the deadline two weeks. After
March 15 the pre-registration fee will go up to US$60 from its current US$50
(plus US$3 NMS). To register, or just to learn more about the event, go to
http://kwds2007.earlydance.info/.

We already have more than 30 people registered for KWDS 2007, representing
seven kingdoms: Aethelmearc, An Tir, Ansteorra, the East, Meridies, the
Middle, and the West. This map
(http://maps.live.com/?v=2&cid=E65DA239A397CEE1!453) shows where people are
traveling from.

I'm also starting to receive class and performance proposals (including some
from outside the SCA). Once you've registered, think about what you can
share with the Known World, and submit a proposal!

Please forward this information to kingdom and local dance lists - and when
doing so, please cc kwds.lists at earlydance.info so I can avoid lists getting
multiple copies of the announcement - or worse, no copy at all.

Thanks for your support, and I hope to see you in Seattle this summer!