[SCA-Dance] more kwds photos?

smcclune at earthlink.net smcclune at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 5 21:28:23 EDT 2007

Okay ... as promised, here are the photos Guillaume and I took:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/arwensouth/sets/72157600671711253/

The vast majority of them were taken with existing light (no flash), so some of
them are a little fuzzy.  We did the best we could.  :)

Any help in captioning them would be greatly appreciated.  Either use the comment
feature on Flickr, or drop me a line directly with the photo number and information
(arwen AT caerthe DOT org), and I'll add the notes.

Enjoy!
Arwen