[SCA-Dance] KWDS 2007: June 28 - July 1, 2007 in An Tir

Peter Durham trahaearn at msn.com
Mon Jan 15 15:38:10 EST 2007

Greetings to the Known World from Master Trahaearn ap Ieuan!

It is my overdue joy to invite you to An Tir this summer for the sixth
biennial Known World Dance Symposium. The event will be held June 28 - July
1, 2007 in Seattle's University District.

Pre-registration is now open with a special early discount through February
28. Proposals for workshops and performances are now being accepted. An
outline of the schedule is also available. More information about the site
and lodging will be posted soon. We expect that registration for on-site
lodging will be available in March.

For more details and ongoing updates, please visit
http://kwds2007.earlydance.info/.

Please forward this information to kingdom and local dance lists.